SV510: VIN Marking solution, precise, deep engraving with less noise
- VIN ENGRAVING MACHINE The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) marking on chassis requires a reliable engraving machine, able to perform deep marking on all materials, from soft, such as aluminum to the hardest steels at a high speed. Our SV510 scribing marking machine has been used for more than 10 years with automotive products, proving fantastic durability and strength.
- SILENT MARKING Scribing technology performs silent marking on hollow metal parts (tubes and pipes) or formed plate (chassis and body parts) when these objects will naturally resonate during rotary marking. SV510 scribe marking machine creates a high quality, smooth and silent marking with depth, making it easier to proofread.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Designed to combine depth with high speed and appealing results, our scribe marking machine has one of the best-marking speed/depth ratios: less than 10 seconds to mark 17 characters .27in height. Powerful and fast, this machine creates deep marking before and after the treatment of parts.
Deep marking on metal
- 0.3 mm in steel at 110 HB
- 0.25 mm in cast iron with hard, rough or painted materials.
Large marking area of 120x40mm (up to 200x40 on request).
Reliable and durable mechanics: High rigidity guide rails.
- High amplitude
- Carbide tip for blanks or castings (3.22<Ra<12.5)
Diamond tip for machined surface (Ra<3.2).
Fast marking solution
It takes less than 10 seconds to mark 17 characters 6 mm high or more thanks to its large marking area of 120x40mm (up to 200x40 on request).
Full turnkey solution
- Fast scribing Marking Head
- Special scribing controller coupled with V22 stylus suitable for all your uses in the automotive industry.
Marking area (L x W)
120 mm (4.7 in) x 40 (1.6 in)
Maximum hardness (HRC)
Datamatrix, QR Codes
RJ45, USB, RS232, 8I/4O, Process IO
|Compressed air supply||
2 - 6 bar
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
321 mm (12.63 in) x 245 mm (9.64 in) x 239 mm (9.40 in)
207 - 264 V AC
21 kg (46.29 lbs)
120 mm (4.72 in) x 40 mm (1.57 in)
5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
|Rated power comsumption||
|Safety Performance Level (option)||
The SV510 is the ideal solution for marking metal parts of various shapes and surfaces finishes, mainly for the following sectors, Automotive (VIN marking, engine block, etc.) Construction, (steel structure, etc.), and Offshore (pipes, valves, fittings, etc.).
Our range of products is easily transformed into a mobile solution to mark large parts. It can be used on stationary or moving production lines. Efficient fixturing of the machine is insured using clamping devices and part presence detectors. It can be mounted to a bridge, gantry or robot.
To ensure traceability and avoid counterfeit parts, the automobile industry systematically marks all the parts that make up a vehicle. Required markings such as the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) must appear in accordance with ISO standards on all cars leaving the factory. With the SV510, you have the guarantee to reach the minimum depth defined in the standards (.007 or 0.01 in depending on the country). Our engineering team also develops customized hardware and software to exactly fit your process and your ERP system, with strict controls, checks for duplicates and dedicated interfaces for your operator.
|SCRIBING / DIAMOND|
|POM - PBT|
|Gold, Silver, Nickel, Platinum|
Service & Support
We offer solutions for the installation and maintenance of your equipment that fit your settings and expectations. Do you want to be automated? We will provide you with our standard operating procedures with training videos available on our online support center. Do you wish to have our technicians present alongside your teams? We visit on-site for support with our experts working hand in hand with you.MORE INFORMATION
Our training modules are designed to optimize the use of our solutions and are available for our full range of machines, software, and accessories and are designed to fit the level and profiles of the training participants, online, remotely, or onsite and at our training facilities. Training is a fully integrated part of the support of our solutions.MORE INFORMATION
All our machines are guaranteed 24 months for the supply of spare parts and the cost of in-house labor performed at GRAVOTECH’s premises. We offer warranty extensions and additional service benefits according to your needs. Developed to fit your requirements, we also offer standard or customized service contracts, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract. Our local technical sales representative is available to provide you with all the necessary information.MORE INFORMATION
We bring support in more than 50 countries, where we have an established presence and with our distribution partners. Each of these local teams can, in turn, get support from a regional center close to our production locations and connect with our group international support center based in France, in close connection to our R&D center. This makes us efficient and reactive to your needs for assistance. With the expertise of our support, we can address 80% of your requests remotely, for a quick resolution that secures the continued service of your operations.MORE INFORMATION
Thanks to experience gathered with Gravograph and Technifor and our global presence in more than 50 countries with 150 Gravotech technicians and our distributors, we can offer you a wide range of services. Developed to fit your requirements, we offer standard or customized services, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract.MORE INFORMATION