M20: Custom engraving for all purposes, from jewelry and perfume to small industrial signage.
- EASY-TO-USE Engraving has never been easier thanks to the M20 - Bluetooth, simple control panel, multiple positioning vices, open design for easy parts loading and unloading, and our unique engraving assistance features (point & shoot, engraving preview, automatic height measurement, surface tracking, etc.).
- STRONG This rotary engraving machine benefits from a new sturdy bridge and a stronger spindle. Created for industry, the M20 design is a guarantee of its longevity and durability. Designed for customer safety and sleekness which enables it to fit in any retail store. Bringing these two elements into one machine gives the M20 the heart and inner workings of an industrial powerhouse, with the looks and design that shows well in luxury boutiques where customers can admire and watch as their purchase becomes one of a kind.
- MODULAR With many accessories, any version can easily be upgraded to fit the evolution of businesses and customers needs. The M20 is the ideal solution for engraving jewelry (pendants, inside and outside of rings and bracelets), personalizing gift items (pens, keyrings), engraving photos or logos (medals, lighters), making small signs (CE plate, mailbox labels, electrician’s tape, name-plates) and brass plates engraving.
M20 - 3rd version
- Surface tracking with the depth nose unit
- Automatic detection of the object height.
- Self-centering vices
- Positioning and simulation of the engraving (Point & Shoot)
- Engraving preview.
A wider range of tools
- Engrave with diamonds, rotative diamonds or cutters
- Rotary devices to engrave pens and the inside and outside of rings and cups.
- From our classic tools for small writing, the choice is now extended to a wider range (OneCut, TwinCut, etc.) which opens the possibilities of cutting and drilling.
Connectivity to computer and tablets via Bluetooth and USB
4 configurations Improvements from the old version
- New sturdy bridge design.
- Metallic parts and new stronger spindle.
- Improved reliability of the Z-axis and the engraving head.
- Improved reliability of the engraving head.
Marking area max
100 mm (3.9 in) x 100 mm (3.9 in)
Max object height
100 mm (3.9 in)
|Max objects size (L x W x H) (weight)||
190 (7.5 in) x 110 mm (4.3 in) or unlimited x 60 mm (2.36 in) (10 kg - 22.04 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
375 mm (14.76 in) x 350 mm (13.78 in) x 360mm (14.17 in)
11.9 kg (26.23 lb)
|Z axis auto||
|Type of spindle||
Top load spindle
|Point & shoot||
min. +5° C (+ 41° F) - max. +40° C (+104° F)
|Connection to computer||
USB / Bluetooth
40 mm/s (1.58 in/s)
|Z stroke (Z travel)||
30mm (1.18 in)
ABC / Gravostyle / Gravotouch
4.36mm (0.17 in)
Upgrade the M20 with the Jewel pack to support the jeweler’s daily creations. Thanks to this rotary device, you can bring a unique touch to your creations by personalizing the inside and outside of rings and bracelets and quickly switch to curved bangles. With specialized cutters and diamonds, this machine is the perfect complement to your creations!
The M20 is the solution to create events in your shop. The transparent cube highlights your product being engraved while ensuring total safety. Its industrial but sleek design in a retail environment attracts the curiosity of your customers and create the buzz. This is the ideal solution to adding value to your products.
The M20 is available with different software that adapts to the user. CATALOG: From a catalog of products, with all the pre-sets saved, you just need to select the object on a tactile tablet with Bluetooth and enter the text to engrave. ABC: Simple composition in 3 steps, Define the composition area, enter the text and logo, and select the engraving parameters and off you go. GRAVOSTYLE: The expert software with unlimited design possibilities (Photosyle, Dedicace)
|ROTARY||SCRIBING / DIAMOND|
|Stone, Granite, Marble|
|Wood, Varnished Wood|
|POM - PBT|
|Gold, Silver, Nickel, Platinum|
Service & Support
We offer solutions for the installation and maintenance of your equipment that fit your settings and expectations. Do you want to be automated? We will provide you with our standard operating procedures with training videos available on our online support center. Do you wish to have our technicians present alongside your teams? We visit on-site for support with our experts working hand in hand with you.MORE INFORMATION
Our training modules are designed to optimize the use of our solutions and are available for our full range of machines, software, and accessories and are designed to fit the level and profiles of the training participants, online, remotely, or onsite and at our training facilities. Training is a fully integrated part of the support of our solutions.MORE INFORMATION
All our machines are guaranteed 24 months for the supply of spare parts and the cost of in-house labor performed at GRAVOTECH’s premises. We offer warranty extensions and additional service benefits according to your needs. Developed to fit your requirements, we also offer standard or customized service contracts, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract. Our local technical sales representative is available to provide you with all the necessary information.MORE INFORMATION
We bring support in more than 50 countries, where we have an established presence and with our distribution partners. Each of these local teams can, in turn, get support from a regional center close to our production locations and connect with our group international support center based in France, in close connection to our R&D center. This makes us efficient and reactive to your needs for assistance. With the expertise of our support, we can address 80% of your requests remotely, for a quick resolution that secures the continued service of your operations.MORE INFORMATION
Thanks to experience gathered with Gravograph and Technifor and our global presence in more than 50 countries with 150 Gravotech technicians and our distributors, we can offer you a wide range of services. Developed to fit your requirements, we offer standard or customized services, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract.MORE INFORMATION