Gravoply™ 2 - Engraving material
- Thanks to its surface layer of just a few microns, you minimize the work involved in post-engraving cleaning.
- Gravoply™ 2 ensures you obtain the perfect quality during engraving and mechanical cutting.
- Available in 26 colors, Gravoply™ 2 also offers a good performance during CO2 laser engraving. The surface layer of Gravoply™ 2 can be lazered but the engraving quality may vary depending on the color. Cutting in the vector mode is not recommended.
Gravoply™ 2 : benefits
- Microthin surface layer
- Perfect for small characters and detailed logos
- Gravoply™ 2 Gloss has an extra durable, scratch resistant, glossy cap
Gravoply™ 2: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ 2: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Gravoply™ 2: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraver, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact versatile signage engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This industrial engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part traceability, label and small signage engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial engraver is perfect for signage, labelling, light milling, and identification of parts....
IS400 and IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a machine unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and cutting....