Gravostyle™: Unique CAD/CAM software to drive Gravotech engraving machines
- EXPERT SOFTWARE made by engravers for engravers. Gravostyle™ is a professional engraving and cutting software that puts Gravotech engraving expertise in reach. Benefit from advanced possibilities and save time! Unique features available, Braille, Photostyle, Print & Cut, and more.
- COMPLETE ENGRAVING PROCESS MASTERED Due to our history of making engraving machines, we have a full understanding of the engraving process. Gravostyle™ is fully compatible with all of our technologies. The software/machine interaction streamlines and improves your day-to-day engravings with functions like Point & Shoot.
- GRAVOSTYLE™ Unique software for laser and rotary engraving machines. Are you already using Gravostyle™ on your rotary machine, and expanding your business with a laser? No need to learn how to use another software, switch in one click on the Gravostyle™ interface to set-up laser engraving!
Jewelry, funeral, engraving of glass or wood objects, gifts & goodies
- New - Wobbling for Galvanometric lasers (laser stations): allows thin metal cutting and possibility to “increase the spot width” when engraving, very useful for Jewelry applications.
- New - Layout Wizard is now available for laser machines (it already exists for Rotary). It guides the user step by step in choosing the machine, accessories, defining the plate and so on up to the final engraving.
- Customizable engraving software: can communicate with databases to automate jobs (from a website or PDF files for instance) via an on-demand development.
- Photostyle: Turns a picture or a photo into dots in order to be engraved by a mechanical machine.
- Dedicace: option that allows to save a manual signature or dedicace and have it replicated from the machine to the part.
- Logo vectorization tool (and modification) to make it engravable with any technology.
ID plate, label and direct parts marking
- New - Gravostyle can now generate 1D (barcode) or 2D codes from different formats (GS1, UID, Code 128, QR Code, etc…) with a Galvanometric or Gantry laser.
- New - Vectorial 1D or 2D codes: these codes can now be engraved with Rotary equipment in different mode: Bitmap, cloud of dots, hollow mode, drilling.
- CAM Laser define a deep and nice looking engraving for industrial applications (aeronautics for instance).
- Calibration mode quickly find the right parameters to work on a new unknown material.
- Database communication.
- Ability to offer indexed (enhances productivity) or combined (enhances precision) mode when engraving a cylindrical part.
Sign engraving, stamps, POP displays, mailboxes, external signage, personal badges
- New - Automated Print & Cut: repeat the last pattern from targets recognition without importing the electronic file again.
- Matrix mode: easily produces a batch of tags (engrave and/or cut) even with variable data from one plate to another.
- Braille: automatic transcription module ensuring that the typed text will be translated in certified Braille version up to date.
- Stamp mode to make batches of stamps easily all at once, increases productivity and reduces material losses.
- Intaglio enhances Signage possibilities with Rotary machines, to produce very high added value signage
Models, visual communication, trophy making, fab lab, education
- New – Advanced import feature: you can now import different file types (Adobe, Corel, dwg, dxf, etc…) at once (batch import) and use an automatic nesting function to launch them all at the same time.
- CAM mode: allows creation and realization of 2.5D crafts (mold engraving and inserts, hot stamping).
- Smart creation tools: for the creation of rulers, verniers and functional items.
- New - Interface redesign: the whole interface has been redesigned to be even more simple to use and compatible with 4K screens.
- New - Automatic initial height management on laser stations: the tray or head of the laser moves to the initial requested Z position (height) before engraving/cutting.
- New - Smart height management feature on laser stations: the tray or head of the laser automatically refocuses between passes when cutting or deep engraving, improving its efficiency.
- New - Unicode development: Gravostyle 9 is now encoded in Unicode, allowing to mix different alphabets and languages in your interfaces and jobs (import file, compose job, interface).
- New - 64 Bits: Gravostyle 9 is now encoded in 64 bits to use more flash memory from the computer than before. It now is faster to process complex operations such as toolpath, TypeArt and any calculation in general. It also increases the maximum size of files that can be generated or imported from 3Gb to 10Gb.
- New - Wobbling for Galvanometric lasers (laser stations): opens possibilities to cut thin metal with a straight or V-shape cut.
- New - Improved mechanical tool setting management: in the tool properties, you can now save parameters by color (speed, depth).
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Service & Support
We offer solutions for the installation and maintenance of your equipment that fit your settings and expectations. Do you want to be automated? We will provide you with our standard operating procedures with training videos available on our online support center. Do you wish to have our technicians present alongside your teams? We visit on-site for support with our experts working hand in hand with you.MORE INFORMATION
Our training modules are designed to optimize the use of our solutions and are available for our full range of machines, software, and accessories and are designed to fit the level and profiles of the training participants, online, remotely, or onsite and at our training facilities. Training is a fully integrated part of the support of our solutions.MORE INFORMATION
All machines are guaranteed 24 months for the supply of spare parts and the cost of in-house labor performed at GRAVOTECH’s premises. We offer warranty extensions and additional service benefits according to your needs. Developed to fit your requirements, we also offer standard or customized service contracts, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract. Our local technical sales representative is available to provide you with all the necessary information.MORE INFORMATION
We bring support in more than 50 countries, where we have an established presence and with our distribution partners. Each of these local teams can, in turn, get support from a regional center close to our production locations and connect with our group international support center based in France, in close connection to our R&D center. This makes us efficient and reactive to your needs for assistance. With the expertise of our support, we can address 80% of your requests remotely, for a quick resolution that secures the continued service of your operations.MORE INFORMATION
Thanks to experience gathered with Gravograph and Technifor and our global presence in more than 50 countries with 150 Gravotech technicians and our distributors, we can offer you a wide range of services. Developed to fit your requirements, we offer standard or customized services, Global service contract, Software service contract, and a Preventive or curative maintenance contract.MORE INFORMATION