Gravoply™ 3C - Engraving material
- For your plaques with logos on them, your safety signs and badges: Gravoply™ 3C guarantees you easy engraving in three colors.
- Use just one tool to obtain 3 different colors simply by changing the depth of engraving.
Gravoply™ 3C : benefits
- This unique material offers 3 layers of colour for surface engraving
- The colour revealed varies according to the depth of engraving
- Only one tool required to achieve two different colours
- Ideal for safety signs
Gravoply™ 3C: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ 3C: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004") - 0.3 mm (.012")
Gravoply™ 3C: Sheet sizes
1220 x 600 mm (48"x24")
Half sheet :
610 x 600 mm (24"x24")
Quarter sheet :
600 x 305 mm (24"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling rotary engraving machine, the M20 is a custom engraving machine that can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a compact, versatile, custom engraving machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect engraving solution for medium-sized and flat objects....
This small engraving machine has been a classic for more than 15 years for label engraving and used as a metal plate cutter....
This industrial engraver is perfect for signage, identification of parts, plastic engraving, and a perfect ADA braille engraving machine....
IS400 and IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC engraving machine, unique in the market....