Stickalase™ - Laser engraving material
- For all kinds of industrial identification (alphanumeric, bar codes, data matrix codes), choose Stickalase™.
- With its thickness of 0.004" and its surface layer of 0.001" Stickalase™ guarantees you fine engraving and a clean cut when using a CO2 laser, even for your smallest labels.
- Available with pre-adhesives and in black/white and silver/black, it's the rapid, effective solution for identifying your products in storage and property.
Stickalase™ : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Available in black/white or silver/black
- 10 meter (32’) roll
- Very thin
- Delivered with adhesive backing
- Design special shapes with your CO2 laser
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -60°C (-76°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Stickalase™: Sheet sizes
120 x 10 m (4.75"x32')
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
The LS100 is enclosed, easy to operate, and is a compact laser engraver. This compact laser engraving machine is suitable for laser cutting and engraving. This laser cutter is built to last....
The LS100EX CO2 laser machine is a medium-sized machine for engraving and cutting. Its engraving area matches the size of ¼ sheet, making it the ideal sign making machine....
The LS900 industrial laser engraver, comes in CO2, Fiber, or Edge (dual sources). They're ideal if looking for a fast laser engraver or laser cutter....
Numerous innovative functions and features are combined into the LS1000XP, turning it into the ultimate laser engraving and cutting laser for intensive production....