Alumamark® - Laser engraving material
- Perfect for your labels, barcodes and front faces, AlumaMark® ensures black marking during CO2 engraving.
- Save time: no need for coloring.
- AlumaMark® enables you to obtain different shades of grey by increasing or reducing the pressure.
Alumamark® : benefits
- This special line of gold and silver anodised aluminium returns black characters when lasered with any standard CO2 laser engraver.
- No oxidation or paint fill needed.
- Only 6-10 watts of power required.
- Satin finish
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 230°C (450°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Alumamark®: Sheet sizes
610 x 508 mm (24"x20")
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Other sizes :
610 x 305 mm (24"x12"), 508 x 305 mm (20"x12"), 305x 254 mm (12"x10")
Our engraving and cutting machines
The LS100 is enclosed, easy to operate, and is a compact laser engraver. This compact laser engraving machine is suitable for laser cutting and engraving. This laser cutter is built to last....
The LS100EX CO2 laser machine is a medium-sized machine for engraving and cutting. Its engraving area matches the size of ¼ sheet, making it the ideal sign making machine....
The LS900 industrial laser engraver, comes in CO2, Fiber, or Edge (dual sources). They're ideal if looking for a fast laser engraver or laser cutter....
Numerous innovative functions and features are combined into the LS1000XP, turning it into the ultimate engraving and cutting laser for intensive production....