Type 3: CAD/CAM software publishers for engraving
Type3 is the global leader in design and industrial CAD/CAM solutions, a real bridge between graphic art and industry.
Design at the heart of our know-how
- Consumers increasingly require unique and more aesthetic objects offering a reminder of a brand or belonging to a group or a community. More than ever, objects are a way of communicating and standing out from the crowd.
- Regulations impose traceability and identification requirements.
- International competition requires the continuous review of design-production, marketing and communication methods.
- Objects are personalized. They are embellished. They are identified to offer traceability.
TYPE3 has been meeting these growing needs for almost 30 years through innovative, efficient and constantly-improved software solutions.
Our initial mission: To combine traditional artistic typography with industry (molds, logos, stamping or gilding tools).
Then, at the request of our clients, represented by luxury manufacturers and the automobile industry, our solutions evolved.
Today, our solutions also satisfy users of laser or mechanical digitally-controlled machines and 3D printing or rapid prototyping machines.
We have developed a suite of solutions for 2D, 2.5D design and 3D modelling with unrivalled capacities:
- From a manual paper design through scanning or photo import,
- From imported sketches or a design created directly with our solutions.
- Engraving of letters, logos or reliefs on complrx 3D surfaces.
- Full 3D modeling or sculpting,
- From machining on laser or digitally-controlled machines,
- as well as 3D printers.
- Complemented by our realistic modeling and animation creation solutions.
With TYPE3 solutions, you are guaranteed a versatile, professional, effective and innovative solution.